FLYING

Discussion in '*English & Other Languages Sections..' started by trout, Dec 14, 2009.

1. trout

trout fishing for passion

Two guys die in a car accident and an angel descends from heaven.

"I am to give you your wings so you can fly to heaven. But if you think one dirty thought or act out one dirty act your wings will fall off." So they fly to heaven without any trouble but when they get there the first guy sees a naked woman walk by so his wings falll off. When he bends over to pick them up the second guy's wings fall off.

;D ;D

2. Joe

Joe Marlin

Second gay guy.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...

3. trout

trout fishing for passion

Here's another one

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient's room. He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half.

Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet.

The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing. The patient replied, "Can't you see I'm sawing this piece of wood in half?" The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing. Patient #1 replied, "Oh. He's my friend, but he's a little crazy. He thinks he's a lightbulb." The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2's face is going all red.

The doctor asks Patient #1, "If he's your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself"

Patient #1 replies, "What? And work in the dark?"

4. manba_nkk

manba_nkk Arowana

Hahaha good one !

5. tengasmerah

tengasmerah Arowana

I LIKE IT, hehehehe ;D ;D ;D

6. Goutfish

Goutfish Bilis

hi!

all of them are crazy....hahaha

7. bomberkenny